Nowadays, we are seeking and looking for a more option of removing a freaking unwanted hair around our body like on the face, armpit, legs, etc. Of course, it is still essential to the human body to have a useful purpose, but we don’t want to be coated with a layer of fuzz that is why we put ourselves to modern standards of beauty plus proper hygiene. So the main problem here is to get rid out of these undesired hairs and maintain perfectly smooth and lovely skin.
Are you tired of going continuously to the salon to have hair removal and spend for it expensively? Do you want to experience a pain-free elimination of your undesired hair? Well, in this article, you will learn weird do-it-yourself ideas and techniques from the experts.
1. Use toothpaste
It may sound unusual, but yes, it is flawlessly practical! Toothpaste is commonly used for cleaning teeth, and it is strange to know that it can truly take off unwanted hair. A great brand that you can use to remove unwanted hair is the Colgate, but then again, you can still choose different names. Simple steps involve:
- Measure 1 tablespoon of toothpaste
- Get a container and pour the paste into it
- Add 1/2 teaspoon of a juiced lemon
- Add one teaspoon of granulated sugar
- Lastly, mix it well then you are good to go and apply it to the area where you want to eliminate hair
2. Papaya Paste
You might consider Papaya if you wish to have a long-term solution. It won’t remove the hair overnight, but the unique enzyme called “papain” inside the fruit weaken hair follicles which prevent re-growth of strands. Here are the steps if you want to try it:
- To form a paste, you have to mix 1/2 tbsp papaya and 1/2 tsp turmeric
- Massage the mixture to your skin, so it reaches the hair follicle
- Leave for 15 minutes
- Wash off with water
- Repeat regularly to see a visible reduction in hair growth (2-3 times/week).
3. Natural hair removal using a Pumice Stone
This stone has a naturally rough texture which is excellent at catching hairs and eliminating them from your skin. If you want to do and try it yourself, use a clean, dry pumice stone and dry skin in a small circular motion. It will help the pores to cling onto hair and directly pull them out. Make sure to moisturize it afterward because the rough texture of the stone may provide an exfoliating effect which leaves the skin dry.
4. Use Egg
Aside from its property of being nutritious, another useful natural hair removal process is the egg. I bet you have some extra of it on your fridge! If you’ve seen an egg dried before and leave a film-like substance on its surface, then this is the power you are going to get using this technique. These are the following method:
- Mix the one egg white, 1 tbsp sugar, and 1/2 tbsp cornflour and then apply a small layer to clean dry skin.
- Leave the mixture to place on your face for about 15-20 minutes. Be sure that it should form a film.
- Begin to peel the mask off. It will not only extricate impurities but also elevate light facial hair.